Adam Driving School is Ministry of Transportation (MTO) Approved Beginner Driver Education Course Provider with Certified, licensed and experienced In-Class/Car Driving Instructors. The Beginner’s Driver Education Program includes:
- 20 hours In-class.
- 10 Hours of homework booklet assignment.
- 10 hours one on one in-car-training.
- Each in car session is 60 minutes.
- Certified driving instructors.
- Free home, work or school pickup.
- 4 Months Earlier Road Test
High Standards- We are using PowerPoint presentation with a curriculum created by CARS Education, and approved by the Ministry of Transportation.
This program has students working to learn how collisions occur, and how to prevent them.
- In-car lessons are to be scheduled with the driving instructor on an individual basis.
- It is a requirement by the Ministry of Transportation for the student to have completed 10 hours in-car.
- Flexible appointments to suit your schedule pick-up and drop off at a location convenient for you.
- Each session is 60 minutes in length.
- 10 Hours Homework.